Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wednesday post57c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2965. righteo, final events for today?
-phew, carol arrived five minutes early today. :) she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower; actually, no, i went to the loo first coz i was BUSTING! XD
-but one nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. only thanks to carol who rinsed my hair out for me so era could hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another tinkle when carol went outside to find the cream. after i got creamws, carol rekitted me and i had one final tinkle when she was putting on some footwear. then she rinsed the floor for me before Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had my two yummy sushi rolls for arvo tea. only horrid PIG mum ruined things by telling carol not to gimme anymore soya sauce. :( meaning i ate the tuna one first without the soya sauce, then had mopped up the few millilitres with the teriyaki chicken one.
-lol, dad's noisily kissing PIG mum. bet he's trying to get a reaction outta me. :P
-the mug of tea i drank 'incorrectly'. only carol made me two cups, coz stupid era backhanded the first cup over! ><" i was full of apologies when i called carol, but she was more concerned that i'd accidentally burnt myself. :) "'twas only an accident. she told me. "you didn't mean to do that"
-after going through the calendar questions (carol likes doing that, i wonder why?) i told her my mother's day speech. actually, i'd asked her to please massage ela, but she'd refused, saying 'twas still too early.
-when she did start, ela got painted red with dark blue spots today. i asked her why she hadn't chosen food items for the colours like she said she would, and she explained coz she wasn't that imaginative. :P
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving. she's having boiled dim sums for dinner tonight with soya sauce, and will be back next monday. she's just babysitting her grandkids over the weekend.
-i tootled online for several minutes, only for PIG mum to boot me off and gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes.
-then i sat and got my toasted feet :P while PIG mum plodded her own twenty minutes.
-after that, she gleefully forced poor em to get on that vibrating machine for ten minutes. it's annoying mainly coz she gleefully forces poor ela to hold onto the thing and she keeps shoving my weight to the left. but @ least i get a comfy butt. ;)
-finally, dinnertime! rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower and several small chunks of some exy fish. coral trout, maybe? sadly, PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of rice green tea 'incorrectly'.
-after that, PIG mum gleefully forced me to practice piano, both hands, for just over fifteen minutes. actually, i shouldn't say forced coz i told the UQ OTs that i wanted to learn how to play piano again. :)
-i went once more to the loo before returning online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, then couldn't even be bothered to walk behind me back to the computer afterwards! but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-well, i predict PIG mum's forcing me off to bed @ 9:30, so i've got just under forty minutes to check my e-mail.
-writer's group toms! :D i've already done my homework. :) fingers crossed i can grab a yummy chicken katsudon with a choc thickshake made with low-fat milk afterwards. :)
-coz then, i've got a bloody torture session with vincent the physio. :S luckily, i've got 2.5 immunities; i should be safe. :)
-can't remember who's coming to shower me toms arvo, but i don't get to hit garbo till next thursday.
-best of all, ice-cream tonight! like i've always said, 1.5 spoonful's better than none @ all. righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh! how could i forget?! book club toms night! ;D i'm still taking the LIFT to the library, BTW. if heartless mother really needs to, she can gleefully force me to walk up and down the stairs @ home once first. oh, and hopefully i can beg whoever comes to shower me to gimme a lil extra sth to eat. coz as much as i try, i really don't think PIG mum'll take me to the red rooster drive-thru for dinner. :(

No comments: