Thursday, May 26, 2011

thursday post 43b

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 5597. righteo, events for today?
-when dad came and kissed me this morning, i didn't bother try falling back asleep coz i knew i had to be @ writer's group by 9am.
-when PIG mum got me up, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles. then she got me kitted, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open and close the taps numerous times before i was allowed to sit for breakfast.
-breakfast this morning was toast with some marg and jam. the mug of warm horlicks i drank 'incorrectly', of course.
-dad tootled me off to the writer's group!
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-not many ppl @ writer's group today, for some reason ... only seven or eight.
-the homework for next meeting's 'growing old'. i've got an idea what i might write about ...
-after group, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to foodcourt. much thanks to dad who bought me the paper.
-i had one yummy chicken katsudon for lunch; the parents had sashimi. we all shared a large green tea mango mantra from boost juice. huh, and i thought this fortnight 'twas time for a low fat milk-made chocolate thickshake! but PIG mum PINKY-PROMISED me that i can have a shake both NEXT meeting and the meeting AFTER. she'd better remember!
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, and dad tootled us home. i went inside for a stinky unspeakable; zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, dad tootled us off to UQ to see the OTs.
-PIG mum took me upstairs to the loo once first.
-sadly, i had to sit on that bloody unstable thing. explains why era spent the entire session clutching tightly to the tabletop.
-but ela played the keyboard. :) and thankfully, i don't haveta wear that stupid evil splint @ night, leaving me free to gently tuck ela's thumb inside @ night and pop her back out during the day. :)
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before dad tootled us home and i tootled online until cathy arrived promptly @ 4pm.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. i had one more tinkle when cathy was putting on elf's sock and one last one when she was doing my AFO straps. then she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-woo hoo! cathy fed me the perfect arvo tea - that's FOUR times this month! :D i also drank my cuppa, white and two, 'incorrectly'. lol, dunno why cathy always boasts that she makes a good cuppa - surely it's not that hard, is it? just teabag, hot water, sugar and milk? :P
-cathy gave ela a massage for twenty-five minutes today, painting her red with dark green spots. she's back on saturday, and she's having mango chicken with vegies for dinner tonight.
-cathy took me once more to the loo before she left.
-PIG mum woke up from pigland, immediately and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up the stairs. i was just gonna u-turn and come back downstairs, but she ordered that i go visit dad first. then i went to the loo once before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk downstairs.
-next, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes. lol, i'm not sure whether i should count the time i have left to walk. see, she always promises me that she'll keep the time for me, but this is the SECOND time i've counted in my head and yelled protest when the timer went to 20:01! i mean, if i hadn't been counting, goodness knows how much longer she'd have gleefully forced me to walk! o_O"
-then i sat and got my toasted feet :P while PIG mum plodded her own twenty minutes. i always count silently how long PIG mum goes for; usually, she finishes within thirty seconds of my own count ending, but today she ended two minutes early! guess i counted too fast, then ...
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa normal lettuce, about three strips of beef. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of rice green tea 'incorrectly' which PIG mum says she sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey.
-i popped online, only for PIG mum to come over and gleefully force poor ela on like 10+ mins of exercises.
-i then went once more to the loo before returning online.
-PIG mum's gone for a shower now; if i'm lucky she'll lemme stay online til 9:45pm.
-toms: UQ physio @ 10:30. hopefully PIG mum'll take me to see naz for lunch afterwards, coz i wanna try a chicken ... sth, can't remember what, but saw it on the menu.
-but i'll try for a big lunch, coz aunty frances comes to gimme a shower, meaning no arvo tea, meaning i haveta wait until dinner for some more food. :(
-but there's no SHINE fellowship toms night, coz we're all gonna see some movie @ redeemer? anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: