Thursday, May 26, 2011

friday post 43

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2867 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'tear down those walls!'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-four and lastly, em's still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after aunty frances leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-breakfast this morning, after three tinkles in the pot:P, was one slice of bread with some marg and jam. the horlicks i drank 'incorrectly', of course.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jacky cheung's 'black' album all day, too.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo upon arrival, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then i went to wash and dry both hands while she went herself.
-as usual, PIG mum was her usual horrid self who refused to pass me a gossip mag before she flounced off to pay. luckily, there was a gent also seated @ the waiting room who kindly passed me a who gossip mag which i browsed until caleb came for me and Forced me to walk inside.
-hoorah! the tilt table's still down and out! :P
-basically lotsa reachy work for era today, all to the left. how annoying. you'd think that if ela works all to the left, era would be allowed to work to the right! but *sigh* nope, left for her too. oh well.
-also some work @ the parallel bars doing some sidewalking.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before she tootled me off to see naz for lunch!
-today, i tried a burrito! naz told me the difference was that kebabs got toasted in the oven, but burritos were warmed in the microwave. also, he told me to tell him next week how i liked it. well, i liked the soft skin, but i don't like salsa! :P
-i drank a pudding milk tea, while dad nicked lotsa corn chips from my meal. but he gave me back a wee slice of chicken from his western meal with spaghetti.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before she tootled me off to unique physiotherapy for my bloody tortuere session with vincent the physio. ><
-stupid ela not only lost all her immunities today, but i had to stand for more than five minutes pointlessly! ><
-back home, i went to do a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
-aunty frances should arrive soon to gimme a shower.
-we're going out tonight for peking duck with aunty a! :D i hope that nice waitress is working again. :)
-toms: tess comes @ 10am. i've gotta write chapter seventeen questions for jack, who comes @ 2am.
-and some new random's coming to shower me toms. alice rang and asked PIG mum what happened between kris and i.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: