Thursday, May 5, 2011

friday post 42b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4176 and the spam count for the week's still thirty-three. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P for two tinkles before PIG mum got me kitted and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before era finally saw some action with munching three weetbix with one extremely shallow spoonful of honey.
-lol, i'm so well-behaved i even went and did a stinky unspeakable upon her request! :P lol, i even POOP on command! :P
-dad tootled us off to UQ for physio. today, we listened to jacky cheung all day, and PIG mum helped me pull my seatbelt! i still did the buckling, though.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then surprise! dad handed me a new idea gossip mag to browse when PIG mum went to pay!
-sarah/sophie came for me. i walked two laps along the hallway until katrina came out. "why are you suddenly walking better?"she asked me. i explained to her about my new glasses. :)
-today, i did several sit-to-stands, lotsa work for ela and i played the headbutting on the wii. best of all, i scored a kitkat! :D
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before dad tootled us off to graceville.
-we had fish and chips for lunch! i got exactly ten chips, roughly two scallops, two calamari rings and several small chunks of crumbed fish. PIG mum and i shared a lipton's mango iced tea.
-then dad tootled me off for pincushion practice. PIG mum took me once to the loo both before and after.
-after dad tootled us home, i popped online until aunty frances came and gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before she flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty frances rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle before she Forced me to walk back to the computer.
-she's just left. i hope PIG mum remembers her promise to feed me an easter egg!
-fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner, but just in case i can't:
-tessa's coming toms, but ...
-i'm meeting mr. jennings @ midday @ plaza! we'll get mosburger for lunch! i'm stupendously excited, coz i haven't seen him for about THREE YEARS!!!
-tutoring in the arvo? oh, crap, i haven't written out questions yet! better do that now!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: