Thursday, May 12, 2011

thursday post 42b

3951. sorry if I can’t be bothered to get up and plodGood evening! Well, blogger has decided to die for apparently no reason, so here I am typing this post out on word. Anyways, em’s final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3845. righteo, the rest of today’s events?
-cathy came and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower – hairwash today.
-I had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle when cathy went outside to find the cream, then got creamed and rekitted, having just one more tinkle when cathy was doing elf’s AFO straps. Finally, she rinsed the floor for me once before Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-yay, cathy fed me the perfect arvo tea! That’s twice this month already! One toasted cheese – yup, two slices – ham and mayo sandwich, cut into four triangles. And a cup of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold ‘incorrectly’.
-cathy started giving ela a massage after I finished eating, for about twenty minutes. Ela got painted gold with orange/yellow dots today.
-then, awesome cathy even fed me a few thin chunks of easter egg after I explained to her how PIG mum wouldn’t feed me any dinner coz she was refusing to take me through the red rooster’s drive-thru!  I had another mug of milk with that, also held ‘incorrectly’.
-cathy Forced me to walk once more to the loo before she left about twenty minutes early. She both forced me to dak and un-dak myself. Her kids and her are having some thai chicken curry puff thing for dinner, and she’s back on Saturday, but @ the usual 4pm, not 4:30.
-cathy Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, before she Forced me to walk to the 4WD. But thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt. 
-dad tootled us off to the logan north library, giving me permission to listen to jacky cheung sing some album in mandarin.
-we caught the lift up to the library, then I flopped onto a sofa and read the front and back pages of today’s courier mail.
-before I went into the book club meeting room, PIG mum took me once to the toilet first. Zero thanks to her who gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-but once I got into the room, I knew exactly which spot Amanda intended for me to sit: there were three fantasy novels awaiting my perusal! :D
-thanks to Amanda who made me a cuppa, white and two, then handed me the bikkie bowl. I grabbed ten, before pushing the bowl away to anna, saying, “keep them away from me.” :P
-we started with a talk about what other books we’d read first. I led a convo about how borders was closing down, and how I was mostly peeved coz they’d removed the comfy sofas where I usually sat. :P
-then we each talked about the book. For some reason, I was last again. And for some reason, Erika and all the other ladies cackled away when I was thinking about what I wanted to say. Apparently, I’m so very predictable, or sth? Dunno. :P
-then, someone raised a star trek novel! :D I said ‘gimme gimme gimme!” and for the rest of the night didn’t participate in the conversation any further coz I was too happily reading. :P
-mother took me once more to the loo before book club ended, again gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-then dad tootled us home, again refusing to take me through the red rooster drive-thru for some dinner! >< well, apparently, one skipped meal per month’s good for you. 
-but sh*t, I need the loo again.
-of course, heartless mother was too busy watching television to walk behind me there and back. >< but I made it without falling.  meaning my final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3951. sorry if I can’t be bothered to get up and plod the several dozen steps required to reach four grand. :P maybe tomorrow.
-toms: UQ physio @ 11am, meaning I can sleep in toms, yeah.  then hopefully, I can go see naz for a spud! Coz I’ve prolly got acupuncture in the arvo. Dunno who’s coming to shower me in the arvo, nor do I know if there’s any SHINE fellowship on toms night. But hey, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. oh yeah, I chewed my fingernails short this arvo. Was gonna wait til the 15th, then I realised I wouldn’t last till halfway through the month. :P
P.P.S. obviously, blogger's resolved their problem and i can post this update now. :)

No comments: