Monday, May 16, 2011

monday post 42c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total (and possibly my final, final plodding total, if stupid nature doesn't call again) now stands @ 1950. sorry, not quite two grand, maybe toms. :P anyways, final events for tonight?
-well, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf and ela on like twenty minutes of exercises. personally i'm just thankful that i got out of walking on the treadmill, coz poor erf's ankle is sore. >< that's what led to PIG mum going off @ me about walking funny. i really dunno what more she expects; i already always keep erf straight whenever i remember.
-anyways, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table, where she gleefully forced poor ela on more exercises, this time the ones for vincent the physio. but dad finally called dinner.
-pasta again tonight! with lotsa yummy broccoli, also lotsa lettuce and some leftover meat from last night's hotpot. sadly, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of rice green tea 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum spitefully refused to watch me walk to the loo again. >< i dunno why, but i made it there and back without falling. :)
-well, it's almost 9pm, fingers crossed i can stay online till @ least 9:45 before PIG mum gleefully forces me off!
-toms: save me, i've a bloody torture session with vincent the physio toms. >< but fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to sunnybank oriental/anywhere cool for lunch afterwards!
-and hina's coming to shower me in the arvo. we usually have fun together. :) anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: