Wednesday, May 18, 2011

thursday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3014 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'at ease' and thirdly, em's still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online tonight if no-one from CODA/whichever other care agency can take me out tonight!!! okay, today's events?
-i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work shortly before 8am. then, i tried, but couldn't fall back asleep before PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i was finally allowed to sit and eat my breakfast, one slice of toast with some marg and jam that i spread myself. zero thanks to nasty PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era buttered. for that, i very deliberately drank my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-tyrone kum from cathay community association came to visit us!
-we chatted. sadly, he confirmed for me that aunty frances wasn't allowed to feed me anything when she came and showered me every friday. >< *sigh* guess i'll try my luck @ PIG mum buying me two sushi rolls for arvo tea instead. actually, when i get the time, i'll write a special post about him on my special blog. :)
-i walked him out, then went once more to the loo before PIG mum tootled me off to my torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-and torturous it was. ><
-but aunty anne agreed to have lunch with us afterwards. :)
-we went to dong fong/sunnybank oriental - they've finished renovations and have reopened!
-sadly, neither of the set meals were to my liking; as i was browsing the menu for sth yummy to eat. PIG mum decided we'd have the lunch for two between three people. *sigh* she's like that, PIG mum. always looking for ways to restrict me to less and less. ><
-but i ate one yummy charsiu bun, had some rice with chicken and salty sausage and drank a yummy cold horlicks.
-i also rang dearest dad, who was @ west end, about to eat lunch. :)
-much thanks to aunty anne who shouted us! she was also PIG mum's traffic controller, indicating which way she should turn so we could get out without causing major traffic chaos with a collision. :P
-but i STILL couldn't go home and enjoy my most important two hours of the day online! >< no, PIG mum had booked me in for some acupuncture session. *sigh*
-she took me once to the toilet when we arrived; zero thanks to her who gleefully forced me to dak myself. then i went outside to wash both hands and dry ela while PIG mum went herself. era also took her turn @ turning the tap on and off.
-argh. >< while i was lying there, a docile pincushion, amay from CODA rang and said cathy couldn't take me out to garbo tonight! ><
-PIG mum tootled us home and i immediately rang CODA myself. louise said she'd try find someone for me.
-only i don't think she could find anyone, coz it's already 3:45! >< guess i can only try one last time and hope for the best ...
-well, claire said lousise is still trying to find someone, but they might not get there till 4:30. i don't really care! as long as i get to go out, i'm happy! fingers crossed ...
-hey, wasn't that wistaria momo person gonna come visit? where is she?
-anyways, i need the bathroom once now; fingers crossed i'll have some good news for you when i get back!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: