Monday, May 16, 2011

monday post 42b

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 1662. righteo, continuing events?
-i happily read fanfiction until carol arrived, like six minutes early! she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, had another tinkle, got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps. then carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table after rinsing the floor once for me.
-*sigh* i only had half the bacon and cheese bun for arvo tea; dunno whether PIG mum's gobbled the other half yet. but i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-@ 5:20, carol started giving ela a massage while she flicked on ten's news @ 5pm. ela got painted milk chocolate with mint leaf dots today. yum!
-carol's back on wednesday and her hubby's making her thick, crunchy chips for dinner tonight. another yum!
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for tinkles. i signed her off, she never gets a smiley face, like cathy, coz they never lemme hold their hands. :(
-i'm just listenening to nine's news, simulcast on river 94.9FM. PIG mum's just come over and harangued me for not walking proper
argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me to do more exercises for her. fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: