Monday, May 2, 2011

tuesday post42b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 1404, and TWFT topic's 'how to be married and happy! (1)' righteo, events for today?
-another great sleep last night! :D nature didn't call until 8am, after which i spent the fifteen minutes until 8:30 having a quiet chat to chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when PIG mum poked me awake later with "fifteen more minutes," i counted the time down, then swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles when she came back into my room.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything before i finally sat and ate my three yummy weetbix with one exceedingly shallow spoonful of honey. afterwards, i took one gulp from the required mug of water 'incorectly', and again when PIG mum popped me my drugs :P - two fish oil, one cranberry,one bilberry and one garlic.
-i went once more to the loo before dad tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio for my torture session. ><
-we bumped into kat jie jie's parents!
-today, ela did the supernating and pronating stuff, but couldn't touch eln (em's leaky nose :P) >< i argues to vincent that should only cost half an immunity, not one! lol, that means i've still got 1.5 left; i should be safe for the rest of the week.
-afterwards, kat jie jie and i chatted away until the parents came to pick me up.
-dad tootles us back home. but first, i got myself a pork salad roll. dunno why horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme buy a chocolate milk, but oh well. as long as she's happy, i'll survive. :(
-back home, i went and did a stinky unspeakable before enjoying my yummy pork salad roll for lunch. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me one yummy mug of milo.
-i popped online for two minutes before jenny and her manager, stefan, arrived! he's from ...slovenia! and 'hvala' is how you say thank-you in slovenian. :)
-basically, i just explained to him my need for continued support, and that i couldn't cope if DSQ just kept reducing all my hours. he explained to me that it's all about funding. jenny also wrote me someone's phone number who's higher-up that i'll ring if DSQ further reduce my hours.
-i declined to walk them out, just shook stefan's hand (BTW, PIG mum reckons he's HOT! :P) then went to the loo once more before plopping online.
-and yay, i've got like 1.5 hours for myself before hina comes. :)
-oh, and yeah. alice rang PIG mum before and PIG mum warned me to treat my carers with respect.i bet cathy ratted me out. *sigh*
-anyways, fingers crossed that i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: