Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wednesday post56d

heylo again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 3217. righteo, events since my last post?
-dad placed a cushion under the board, so i've now got a lil padding. :) it's still bloody uncomfortable, but it's bearable.
-i tootled online, reading house M.D fanfiction till carol arrived, four minutes early today.
-after PIG mum passed me one mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, where i did a stinky unspeakable, before heading over for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. but thanks to carol who helped me rinse it so era could hold my stupid right eye fully closed.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, only having the one tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after she rinsed the floor for me once, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-yay! the parents had bought me back a charsiu bun! i had that with one mug of tea, white and two, my cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, carol gave ela a massage for about forty minutes, painting her beige today.
-carol took me once more to the toilet before i signed her off and she left.
-PIG mum came downstairs and gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty minutes on that bloody treadmill. then i went to the toilet once before i got my toasted feet, while PIG mum plodded her own twenty minutes.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cauliflower, some cod and BBQ chicken. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor em to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online. she says she'll take me to the loo @ 8:30. fifteen minutes left.
-cya then!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: