Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wednesday post56e

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3389. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after i went to the loo once, PIG mum gleefully forced me to practise piano for fifteen minutes, both hands. i started muttering some things to god, but figured PIG mum wouldn't appreciate them, so did it silently inside my head instead.
-i went once more to the loo before returning online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-toms: god save me, i've got a late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< @ least i can sleep in!
-even better, i think we're having lunch @ jade dynasty with aunty anne, patsy and margaret! it's not yum cha. :)
-best of all, cathy's taking me out to garbo toms night! i'll have fun, i hope. :)
-and ice-cream night tonight! :D yes, one spoonful's still better than none~ righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: