Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Post 262e

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1333 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now twelve. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • At 6:14pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    • I used the loo for one tinkle before Carol left (she’s back Sunday and driving me to church) but since dad hadn’t cooked our lunch yet I tootled online for awhile.
    • Lunch was another boiled, tasteless affair: vermicelli, lotsa little bok choy and like two slices of beef. Dad kept hurrying me up coz of his strange need to get me to every appointment super-early, but hey.
    • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle then lie down and get some acupuncture and massage while dad dozes. I remembered to remind him that PIG mum was coming home very soon and thanked him in advance for giving her the opportunity to yap. Ray laughs says no worries; we can all yap together. XD
    • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    • When Kim announced her arrival one/two minutes early, dad was in the kitchen and I asked him could he please let Kim in? Dunno why he refused, but I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    • Now @ 6:55pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:17. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 8:23!
    • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
    • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    • Arvo tea's one yummy juicy pear and one mug of white tea. Happiness is getting to read Strange New Worlds IV for one hour but still read the sports report! As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about forty minutes. There was actually time - fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^
    • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't usually happen Fridays! XD

No comments: