Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday Post 264e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2203 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Thanks But No Thanks”. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • PIG mum tootled me out all the way to St. Andrew’s Place, around the city somewhere! Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; I didn’t turn the music on coz I knew she needed to concentrate, and today, Era helped Ela stretch for fifty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm like 350 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Now @ 8:04pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:07 . Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • PIG mum walked me in, went to park the car, came back and took me once to the loo then realised she’d forgotten to leave out my parking permit and went back to do that. Luckily, she hadn’t been caught yet.
  • Dr. o’Sullivan jabbed me with like $725 worth of Botox!
  • Afterwards, PIG mum drove us home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was tasteless leftovers plus one cup of Chinese tea.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept the conversation flowing.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm (AGAIN ><) then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim was meant to mind me from 4:430 till 6:30; when she hadn’t arrived by 4:35 I rang CODA coz she’s usually spot on!
  • Eventually she arrived @ 4:40pm; turns out she was stuck in traffic along the hallway.
  • So a nice warm shower for me –I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly creamed myself (again,thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts but Wednesday was two days ago! XD

No comments: