Monday, November 5, 2018

Tuesday Post 274c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1809 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after Faith leaves @ 6pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    • Tina arrives ten minutes late; after entering my room, she and dad gimme fifteen more minutes.
    • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and
    • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :p table. For breakfast, Tina feeds me one small bowl of plain porridge, one slice of lightly buttered toast, all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Actually, the milk goes into my small cup of tea with one spoonful of honey. Over breakfast, I also
    • Once Tina leaves, dad tootles me off to the NAB for physio. For the 4th time ever, Era helped Ela stretch for one HOUR; Ela also opened and closed her palm 400 times, holding each for a count of five.
    • Then I score a MASSIVE break: @ UQ, after using the loo once, Sonia suddenly appears and says they haven’t fit me in! :D
    • Instead, dad drives me to the Hog’s Breath CafĂ© @ indoropilly and we have an early lunch! I really wanted to try the new meat pie cheap lunches, but dad wanted me to have the fish and chips? Lol, no biggie. For himself, he ordered some steak burger also on the lunch menu. My lunch came with two pieces of battered fish for himself; dad nabbed almost one for himself, but @ least I got a tiny sliver of his burger in return. I had curly tail fries and dad had sweet potato wedges; we traded two apiece.
    • Before taking me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, dad returns home to get sth.
    • Yay, Aunty Ann turns her television on for me while I’m using the loo for one while I’m using the loo so I can watch the Melbourne Cup!
    • Since I know next to nothing about racehorses, I decided I’d root for the first named horse I saw, which was A Prince Of Arran. Guess what? He came third! :D
    • Race over, I headed into the big room with Aunty Ann for my massage,’Twas so nice to relax under her firm minustrations and just have a chat with her! Usually, with PIG mum present; she’s yapping ceaselessly, Aunty Ann just gives affirmative remarks/sounds and I just lay silent, enjoying Aunty Ann’s firm minustrations. XD Since PIG mum’ll have returned by next Tuesday, after I sat up, I make sure to give Aunty Ann a hug and warn her that PIG mum’s coming back next week and we’ll haveta let her do all the yapping again. Aunty Ann just laughs and says no problems. XD
    • After I use the loo for one more tinkle, dad tootles us home and I pop online. Suddenly, CODA rings to say that Carol can’t come but some new carer called Faith will!

No comments: