Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Post 276c



Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2297 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for today?

  • Stayed online till 4:40pm, then took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. Because I was showering my quickest, I only sang my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully aloud four times.
  • Arvo tea was some kinda icky garlicy fried rice from lunch and one mug of green tea.
  • Read book club novel for thirty minutes; reached pg. 250 @ 5:23 then pg. 275 @ 5:45pm.
  • Carol’s back next Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Looking forward to going to Sarah’s and Daniel’s place for small group tonight; is it a housewarming?
  • Toms: I’m going with PIG mum to see Kelvin Leung. While she’s getting her teeth cleaned, I’ll be getting updated on the latest goss. XD
  • Fingers crossed I can persuade PIG mum to take me to lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant!
  • Torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Then Kim’s taking me out for another choir performance! Too bad Arwen the sheep won’t feature. XD
  • At 6;44pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:54. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and inow propmise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: