Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday Post 263b


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3252 (ha, I’m over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Shovel Spoon’. Righteo, just briefly, continuing today’s events?

  • Continued reading that novel by Lian Hearn; I’ve almost finished it! Think I’ll grab one of Orson Scott Card’s to read next; I checked there was some available before we left today~
  • After a lootrip, we ducked into Aldi and bought dearest dad sultana bread.
  • Next stop was Woolies. Caitlin was manning the self-serve checkouts; we finally remember each other’s names now! XD
  • Sat outside with Kim for a short break before ducking into the bakery and buying bread~
  • Last stop for groceries was Coles. Oh, today I also managed to sing just over half of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
  • Came home and showered – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back outside, where arvo tea was my delicious sausage bun and one mug of green tea.
  • Kim left and Stephen came for thirty minutes. PIG mum was around and asked to see the exercises; guess she’ll demand I do them for her toms.
  • When he left I tootled online until Kim came and took me to book club!
  • Eleven ladies attended tonight; Phil chaired. Thanks to 2nd mum/Jen for tea and bikkies~ Barb asked about Carol; phil explained that she'd had the flu and just resting on the couch with her hubby checking in on her like every quarter hour, but she seemed to have suddenly had a massive heart attack and passed~ :o( Also, Katie came back after her operation; she was in the QE2 for a few days and looks fine now but she's really bloated out! Kim explained that her type of operation messes up your hormones~
  • Pity, we didn’t go out for our yearly dinner out. :o( Meaning Kim got to leave early; I’ll leave PIG mum to sign her off for last night’s shift.
  • But home, PIG mum started bitching @ me like crazy for somehow managing to lose the library card she claimed she’d put into my bag. She wouldn’t stop bitching about me to dearest dad; to block out her hurtful slander, I just carved myself another chunk of yummy meat brisket for dinner. XD
  • Anyhow, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: