Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Post 275c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1034 (ha, I'm just over one grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Crowded To Christ. Anyways, I've realised I've skipped a big chunk of events from Saturday Post 275 and Saturday Post 275b, so just continuing from Saturday Post 275?
  • After the ceremony ends, ‘twasn’t even 10:30am yet! Originally, I feared Kim who drive me home straightaway and demand I shower so she could leave early, but she agreed to go around with me and look @ all the exhibits~
  • At 7:56pm, I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between six and seven minutes. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:29 and the other 8:28!
  • Afterwards, Kim tootled me back home. 'Twas only like 10:30am!
  • After turning off the alarm, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf's AFO, Erf's sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim cleans the bathroom, very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for awhile then leaves when dad gets home to reheat us lunch. She's back toms late morning and taking me out to another choir performance!
  • After we have tasteless leftovers for lunch, I do a stinky unspeakable then pop online for my most important two hours of the day.
  • Alas that dad was so eager to gleefully force me on stupid mat exercises for him, he asked me SIX times had I been online for two hours yet! *sigh*
  • impractical exercises done, I head over to the couch and happily watch Seven's 6pm news with Bear Bear~
  • Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining dad @ the gobbling :P table, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, some fish (coral trout/silver perch) and some yummy duck.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope tosee everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: