Thursday, November 1, 2018

Friday Post 261c

Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ only 923, but hopefully I'll have passed 1000 before the night's out! Righteo, continuing events for today?
  • Dad came back home shortly after Carol left; lunch was microwaved and I was summoned over to the gobbling table for lunch. Before joining dearest dad @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Sure enough, I had tasteless leftovers for lunch, plus another lil corn cob, this time unbuttered. Dad toasted himself three slices of raisin toasted then covered them with ham and avocado; he kindly gave me about half a slice and I gave him some beef and rice in return.
  • Lunch was spooned down very slowly with one bowl of soup; see, dad was all for making poor Ela do more pointless exercises for him but said we'd leave for Ray's place @ 1:45pm; I just timed my soup drinking and drank slow enough that by the time I finished, 'twas time to leave! XD PIG mum should just be satisfied that I leaned right forward to drink; not sure why she's such a big fan of me leaning forward, but hey.
  • At Ray's, I used the loo for one tinkle, then lay down to get some massage and acupuncture from him. again, 'twas very nice to have the opportunity to talk with him; usually, PIG mum just yaps incessantly, ray makes affirmative sounds which just sets PIG mum off again and I can't be bothered talking. XD
  • Afterwards, I use the loo once more then dad tootles us home.
  • Waiting for Kim to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Braced for dad gleefully forcing me to do more pointless, impractical exercises for him tonight. *sigh*
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:45pm coz Kim's not coming in the arvo anymore. Will hopefully get to read for a blessed three hours and get three white teas with two sugars from Besta! Braced for a miserable afternoon and evening doing pointless exercises for dad. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: