Thursday, November 29, 2018

Friday Post 265c


Good afternoon! Grr, my new Wally still hasn’t arrived yet, so just noting down that I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking for the pot :P again one hour later, shortly before dearest dad kisses me goodbye and retucks the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day’s work.
  • Another hour’s worth of cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: