Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday Post 263f


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1789. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Back home, I turned off the alarm and showered – hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After she left, Jess, Aunty Carol and Charlotte came to visit! Charlotte’s adorable~
  • Kim came and drove me to choir practice; I was mightily disappointed there weren’t any supper sandwiches!
  • Kim tootled me home; dad and I had dinner. The usual boiled, tasteless affair.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms looks even better; Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch @ Woka Underwood~
  • Then @ night I’ve got book club! We skipped September’s and hopefully we’ll have dinner out together afterwards for November’s!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: