Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday Post 262c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2086 (score, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Quality And Quantity'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with the bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: