Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday Post 265e


Good evening again! Without Wally, all I’m gonna note down’s that Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Real Tragedy’. Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Another boiled tasteless dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce and some mince.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with … uh, no final, final plodding total. >< Just the final, final spam count for the week and the final, final events for the night, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Now @ 8:47pm, I’ve finished one final game of Bejeweled lasting 7:41. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD

P.P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts, and it’s Friday, not Wednesday! XD

No comments: