Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday Post 277d


Good evening! Hating not having a new plodding total. >< Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

·        When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Another bland, boiled and tasteless dinner tonight: rice with lotsa bok choy and several thin strips of yummy chicken. Pity that the parents spent more than ¼ of an hour bitching @ me, but I just clenched my toes and tummy (coz they’re not visible) and silently munched dinner.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today (wait, no can do; no Wally ><), the final, final events for Monday plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: