Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wednesday Post 262f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2367 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Send Me'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Dad left to pickup the 4WD from the service garage; @ 5;30pm Kim tootled us off to choir practice. once we passed Exit 5 along the highway, I apologised to Kim for being annoying and burst out into a rendition of Ninety-Nine Bottles Of Beer on The Wall to warmup. XD
  • While waiting for choir practice to start, I randomly passed more levels of Candy Crush! I've reached lvl 190 now. XD The first level I passed somewhere along the highway; I was so excited I dropped my mobile down the side and had to wait till we'd arrived before Kim could reach under the seat and retrieve it for me. XD
  • We're singing Waltzing Maltilda for our upcoming concert; Cathy suddenly decided I'D make the perfect sheep! At two/three intervals along the song, she cues me to give a nasally BAA! XD
  • In fact, we had so much fun singing we actually ended late tonight. Oh, we were also late because we had to pickup our new tees.
  • Kim left around 8;05pm; dad and I headed inside and immediately started dinner, which was the peppery fried rice Annie made for my lunch, plus lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and two tasty chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight i've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: