Sunday, November 25, 2018

Monday Post 277b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, I’ve gotta endure like one week before I get a new Wally (meaning I dunno how many steps I’ve plodded but it’s not much coz I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “How To Receive A ‘Double portion’’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I finish watching Nine’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Nine's morning news was read out aloud by Sophie Walsh. All the interesting surnames I saw in Nine's morning news: Islam, Airlie (first name), Frydenberg (heard), Sharpe, Post, Pearl and Phelps.
P.P.S. At 12:50pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.P.S. Now @ 1:09pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:39. That's today's quotas finished, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, Ifurther promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:30!

No comments: