Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday Post 265e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Alas, for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY, I’ve not been able to get the whole of MY MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS of the day online, coz really I’ll still be owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

·        Back home, PIG mum found Claire to gimme ANOTHER physio session, totally disregarding Kat’s professional advice that physio isn’t really needed for two weeks post Botox. *sigh* Physio the second time around: seven sit-to-stands, leaning forward, walking around house, bridging and clamming, ten each. Needless to say I’m well and truly knackered… *sigh*

·        Showered afterwards – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        Kim took me to With one Voice afterwards; tonight we prepared for our Christmas soiree! I shared my silly Christmas carols and Cath wants me to sing them solo on the night! XD Other highlight for tonight: I finally got the lyrics and learnt how to sing the full Twelve Days of Christmas! :D From prrimary school I only remembered the first five!!

·        Dinner afterwards was the usual bland, tasteless affair: rice, lotsa soup little tong vegetable and like three strips of BBQ chicken.

·        Toms; KIM’S TAKING ME OUT TO QUEEN STREET MALL FOR MY FORTNIGHTLY SHOPPING TRIP; I HAVEN’T BEEN FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS! *explodes with excitement*

·        Steve’s coming in the arvo and giving me a session of human movement stuff.

·        Then fingers crossed dad’ll take us out for dinner toms night!

·        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XDmanage

No comments: