Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Post 274d

one final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1839. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. i also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Elf's AFO, Erf's sock and both laces). After that, I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then got into the Camry, and Kim tootled us off to the Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts cinemas to watch A Star Is born!
  • At the cinemas, she bought my chocolate milk tea with pearl, tickets and popcorn while i waited, playing Candy Crush. Hey, i randomly passed another level!
  • I was pissed that our cinema was @ the very end, as were our seats but @ least we didn't haveta climb any stairs.
  • Coz I was musical before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the brain tumour, I really liked the movie! Actually I thought the male lead kinda resembled Aragorn from LOTR (played by Viggo Mortensen) but I checked imdb tonight and he's actually played by some actor I've never heard of called Bradley Cooper! kim says she likes musicals but I guess she didn't enjoy this one coz I caught her tapping away @ her smartphone four/five times.
  • After the movie finished, Kim tootled me back home. She's back ... Wednesday night, I think?
  • I tootled online for awhile then used the loo once before dad tootled us to Yum Cha and Co for dinner.
  • obviously, I got piss little, but 'twas yummy: BBQ duck, rice and one 'sul sar bau' (say that in Canto).
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: think it's Carol coming to help me up.
  • Freaking hell, I've bloody hydro to attend in the arvo. >< Tina'll take me, then see me home showered before leaving.
  • Dad will probably demand I do more pointless impractical mat exercises for him toms night. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: