Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Post 274c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1791 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Repenting?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online when I use the loo once more @ 9pm!1 Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Over breakfast, 

    I also spend ten minutes finishingmy mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After breakfast, I sit and happily read Divergent while Carol very gently massages Ela. We start sharing about our Japan trip experiences, until I notice that it's already 10:50am and that we should've left for church five minutes ago!
  • Carol drives me to Redeemer and sees me safely seated before leaving. i'm taken the seat @ the backest row to the most left, but for some reason, Aunty Frances drags me forward to sit in nearly the middle. Dunno why, but hey.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything (since their chapel's slanted, it's really easy to see the words coz there aren't any heads blocking your view), plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Suen, with a sermon about God being your ... sth. XD Pastor Grace translated for him.
  • Afterwards, dad stopped @ home to pickup my disability parking permit, then we both had the cheap five dollar meal from the Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch. While he happily tapped away @ his smartphone, I happily read the day's Sunday Mail.
  • Lunch finished, dad tootled us home. Kim arrived @ the same time!
  • Now @ 8:54pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: