Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday Post 274e

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2082. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: lol, I've lost the roster PIG mum printed out for me! Well, Carol says she's not coming until like Friday ... Ashleigh/Kim then. Either/or.
  • The student's have finished @ the NAB for the year ... how I hope the clinic's also closed for the year! I've asked Sonia, but I can see she hasn't checked her Facebook Messenger tonight yet.
  • Will presumably have half a lunch with dearest dad @ Ho Lin Wah before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Oh, the Melbourne Cup's run @ 2pm; must ask Aunty Ann does she have reception on channel Seven on her television and if so, may I please watch the race! Dad was going on about how I'm not allowed to waste her time but sheesh, it only takes two minutes!
  • Again, unsure who's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz I've lost the roster .. XD Tuesday ... was it Carol? Will prolly haveta stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower coz doubt I'll have much time online after the carer leaves to return online when I've gotta fit dinner in... XD
  • Heading out toms night to Dr. Lee's for another small group Bible study~
  • Fingers crossed dad'll lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once when I get home!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't often happen Mondays! XD

No comments: