Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Post 264b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1226. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

Over breakfast, I I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Thanks also to dearest dad who left Sunrise on for me to watch~

  • Around 9am, I get into Kim’s car and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for the penultimate GCCW for 2018!
  • On arrival, I used the loo once and Kim helped me change pads, coz ‘twas still quite a heavy flow.
  • About eleven people attended today; three said my homework was very good and our last homework topic for the week’s ‘verdant’. My teddies really wanna feature in my last homework piece for 2018 so I think I’ll write about Tim; didn’t I buy him from Tasmania in 2012?
  • Afterwards, Kim picked me up. I used the loo once more then she tootled us off to Woka Warrigal for lunch. Phew, there was parking right outside the restaurant available~
  • As Kim and I were heading towards the entrance; Nick the head water looked up. I waved; he nodded. I then held up two fingers; he told a junior waiter to see us seated.
  • Knowing that Mr. Hall was coming over for dinner and I wouldn’t get any rice, I ordered the baked pork chop rice. The waitress is really smart; she speaks Canto and even before I ordered, she brought over a creamy corn soup for me! Kim ordered a laksa and a cold coffee. All the booth tables had been taken; originally we sat @ one just off a booth table but when those customers left, Kim asked me, “Do you wanna sit there?” When I nodded, she prompted, “Ask the waitress.” The waitress replied, “Of course! Just lemme wipe down the table for you first. I then moved over there; Kim following with our food and drink. Only she placed the wrong drink in front of me! After shoving a mouthful of baked pork chop rice into my gob, I went to take a sip of my HK-style cold milk tea – then discovered ‘twas coffee, yuck! “Oops!” I apologised, pushing the coffee away. “That’s your drink! Sorry, Kim, have a mouthful of my tea back, I accidentally drank yours.” Kim laughed and said don’t bother. XD
  • After turning off the alarm, I went and took a nice warm shower – I washed and renown hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the computer, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • While I popped online, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for nearly one hour while poking away @ her smartphone.
  • At 3:30pm, I signed her off and said my thanks and byes. She’s back toms 4-6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • PIG mum came shortly before Steve did. He gave me a thirty minute session. Turns out with squats you’ve got to do a full sit-to-stand before squatting!
  • When he left, for arvo tea I chomped one yummy banana, drank one full mug of water and one teacup of lemon iced tea before using the loo once more for two tinkles and returning online.
  • Mr. Hall’s coming over for his birthday dinner @ 6:30pm! So fingers crossed I can return online when he leaves, but if not, toms;
  • I’m off to see Dr. O’Sullivan! I guess Elf and Ela are looking wrinkly and want some Botox. XD
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: