Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Post 263d


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2290. Righeo, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly to use the pot :P Indeed, PIG mum doesn’t come help me outta bed till like 10am!

After getting myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table. Breakfast’s some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water (which I tossed down the sink coz PIG mum was upstairs changing XD), all my usual drugs :P and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • At 6:50pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: