Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Post 277c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I’m seriously hating not knowing how many steps I’ve struggled to plod today and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘For A Song’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Before heading out to dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle. For some reason, dad was bitching @ me while I was waiting in the garage then PIG mum joined in once dad was driving, but hey. The cruel and unfaithful God’s always looking for ways to try and ruin my day; I just kept Him out by singing my newest second-favourite song slowly, silently but most hatefully several times.
  • Tonight we had dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club! Or whatever it’s actually called. Dunno why dad kept AT me while I was struggling to walk inside, but hey. More God trying to ruin my day.
  • As usual, it’s the two meals between three people. With dad taking practically one meal home for his lunch toms and eating half the other, obviously I got piss little fish and roast pork, but hey. Instead, I passed another Candy Crush level!! Not that it’s anything to get excited about; I’ve only reached level 201. XD
  • Dinner finished, dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: hoping to watch the morning news!
  • Tina’s taking me to hydro. >< It’ll be the fifth week I’m plodding around in pee-filled pool getting wet. ><
  • Can never remember what time she finishes:3;30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm? Or some other time? As long as I get time to shower and she gets time to clean the bathroom, I don’t really care!
  • Mainly I’m just pissed that PIG mum’s found someone to gimme ANOTHER session of blasted physio toms! Kat’s a physio, and in her PROFESSIONAL OPINION, she said Hi Emily. Let your mum know that physio after botox is not really needed for about 2 weeks. this is when it really needs work. Maximum need is from 3 weeks for coming 6-8 weeks. ARGH. ><
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: