Monday, November 5, 2018

Tuesday Post 274b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1658 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after the new carer leaves @ 6pm!! *sigh* Yet another day where I won't get THE MOST IMPORTANT two hours of my day online ... >< Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :p one hour later.
  • Suddenly, just after 9am, CODA rings to let us know that Tina's coming but will be late, because she's stuck in traffic! Daddy Bear's VERY pleased @ that news. XD
  • Tina arrives ten minutes late; after entering my room, she and dad gimme fifteen more minutes.
  • When she comes back, Tina gets me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirts me out some toothpaste.
    • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and
      minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    • I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    • Breakfast finished, I continue reading Divergent, and finish it! Tina grabs me Dear Fatty to read next, but when I use the loo once more shortly before she finishes, I see this Star Trek; Strange New Worlds book and ask Tina to please grab that for me instead!
    • At 4:16, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    • Once dad gets home, he hurries meo the car immediately, but Tina doesn't leave till 10:30am anyway coz she's slow and it takes time for her to get her signing thing ready. XD Which means we leave @ the proper time, for once! XD
      • Once Tina leaves, dad tootles me off to the NAB for physio. For the 4th time ever, Era helped Ela stretch for one HOUR; Ela also opened and closed her palm 400 times, holding each for a count of five.
      • Then I score a MASSIVE break: @ UQ, after using the loo once, Sonia suddenly appears and says they haven’t fit me in! :D

No comments: