Saturday, November 24, 2018

Saturday Post 277


Good afternoon! Firstly, I’m not sure how many steps I’ve been hard @ work plodding today because Wally’s just reading ‘err’ (short for error) but secondly, TWFT topic’s “Avoid ‘Foolish Speculations’.” Anyways, events for today?

Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s the 23RD time this year where I’ve enjoyed one whole week’s worth of awesome consecutive sleeps! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am (about the same time PIG mum’s annoying alarm clock beeped for one full minute before shutting himself up) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Daddy Bear and I then happily cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. After she’d gone; dearest dad came to retuck Daddy Bear and I back into bed and also kissed better all the places Dr. O’Sullivan had jabbed me with the Botox needles~
  • At 3:16pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
 Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :P twice more before Besta announces her arrival five minutes early. Before she arrived, I'd also spent ten minutes 

finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After I'd counted down fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, Besta got me kitted then we went over to the bathroom and I brushed teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once-weekly break.
  • Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad for leaving me one (not half) a chicken omelette sandwich; thanks also to Besta who cooked the bread yummy, added cheese for me and made me one big cup of white tea with two sugars.
  • Happiness was reading for eighty-five minutes; as for Besta, after she'd tidied my room she sat and massaged Ela for just over one hour while watching the weekend Morning Show.
  • Come midday, I used the loo for one more tinkle and Besta made me another big mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • First I rang Aunty Lai, chatting with her for just over seven minutes. 
  • Next, I rang Aunty Nga. Mickey answered, then passed the phone answered, but we only chatted for just over four minutes because she's taking Mickey out to check out high schools for next year!
  • After reading for five more minutes till 12:30pm, I went and took my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song 21% out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • For only the 5th time this year, I didn't tinkle while getting dried, creamed and rekitted, meaning I'd most likely do a stinky unspeakable before the day was out.
  • Lunch was one big full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta had cooked while I was showering  I drank my final big mug of white tea with two sugars and kept reading till 1:55pm, where I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • After I tootled online, Besta left. Strange, the internet was slow, but working ... right till 4pm, when everything froze!
  • Dad was leaving for the Saturday church service; he handed me a banana and poured me a cup of water. I then read for one more hour; it's only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book! Not only that, I finished our book club novel! Back to reading the Star Trek one now~
  • Before returning online, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • PIG mum's out partying tonight but doubtless dad and I will just have a bland dinner @ home. After dinner, I'm planning to watch the taped episode of The Good Doctor from Tuesday!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Braced for a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas afterwards (but hoping Becca can take me out for lunch somewhere; didn't she say sth about that last week?)
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum afterwards, but dad had better take us all out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^



No comments: