Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Post 275f


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight’s now 2772. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked until 9pm, when I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio; stress abounds. >< *sigh*

·        Fingers crossed PIG mum takes me for half a lunch somewhere afterwards! I’d love anywhere with a HK-style cold milk tea but since I’m already getting one this Thursday I wouldn’t mind lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant coz I’ve not eaten there for more than six months!

·        Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards~ Lucky I already warned her last week that PIG mum’s prolly bursting @ the seams with stories to tell her about her holiday; Aunty Ann just gives positive affirmation sounds that set PIG mum off again and I’m just enjoying Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations and can’t be bothered taking PIG mum’s limelight. XD

·        Carol’s taking me out to Toastmasters toms night, meaning I’ll haveta stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower. Fingers also that PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five. XD
P.P.S. Score, PIG mum's already hit me with the eye goo and said get yourself to bed. Hopefully that means Ela can have one more day's break and Elf can wear her sock to sleep tonight! :o)

No comments: