Friday, November 9, 2018

Saturday Post 275

  • Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 635 steps (even though I've been out all the way to the Brisbane Museum and back) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Your Today is Connected To Your Tomorrow'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 22ND time this year I've achieved one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! :D Nature didn't call until like 5:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till like 5:20am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD
  • Daddy Bear and I continued cuddling and snoring, me waking hourly for the pot :p before Kim arrives to take me out!
  • After I get kitted, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth before sitting over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
  • continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of lightly jammed (I'd asked dad could I please have some butter but instead he gave me one dab of marmalade instead) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, 

    • I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
      • Breakfast finished, I climbed into the Camry and Kim tootled me off to the museum for our performance!
      • At 2:42pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
        • At the museum, we wander lost for awhile, but bump into a choir member who shows us to where everyone’s warming up; good, we’re just in time~
        •  We already get an audience for our warmup songs! They're very nice, clapping for us even though we haven't performed anything yet.
          • At the museum, we wander lost for awhile, but bump into a choir member who shows us to where everyone’s warming up; good, we’re just in time~
          •  
            • Some MP comes and does the opening ceremony snip! Speeches are made, our choir sings and I bleat, “BAA” X
              Cheers,
            • Em. ^^

  • No comments: