Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Wednesday Post 262e

Three good afternoons! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1855. Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Annie arrives @ 12:30pm to mind me, expecting to drive me to the NAB for physio but dad tells her it's been cancelled and could she please just cook me some fried rice for lunch instead?
  • So for lunch, I get two half bowls of the fried rice Annie has cooked me, plus another mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. It's yummy but Annie has put lotsa PEPPER into it! I'm not a fan of pepper and have Annie please to leave that out next time~
  • Lunch over, I return online for like thirty minutes before taking a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. These showers are really enjoyable; because PIG mum hasn't banned Annie from the bathroom while I shower yet, she can keep the showerhead over my back while I wash, keeping me warm, and we can chat~
  • I have one tinkle before Annie flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Annie rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when i'm drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea's the delicious slice of Uncle Alan's birthday chocolate cake; it even comes with quality icing, how fancy! Annie makes me one more mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey~
  • Before she leaves, Annie takes me to the loo for one more tinkle. She's back next Wednesday.
  • Kim's arrived ten minutes early to take me to choir practice; I'm trying to stay online till half past coz dad said leave then. Kim explains she came early because she left early.
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^
  • P.S. It's still afternoon but I've already arranged FIVE posts!

No comments: