Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday Post 264f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2404. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        Thanks to Mr. Hall for a slice of his birthday cake for arvo tea! I’d have loved milk with that, but Kim refused and we had green tea instead. Oh well.

·        Happiness was reading for like thirty-five minutes then watching thirty minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! The most interesting news article I saw was about how Leaning Tower of Pisa now leans like 4cm/four degrees less coz it required maintenance to the base!

·        Before Kim left, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then washed and dried Era before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and shreds of delicious BBQ chook.

·        Dinner was washed down with half a small cup of water that PIG mum ordered I pour for myself; I just fully leant against the bench to drink before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum was annoying, ordering I do the exercises the human movementist guy and Alyssa had sent me. Even worse, because I got Botox today the parents say they’re gonna increase my physio and not gimme a Christmas break!! *wails*

·        At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm, because Kim’s not coming 4pm till 6pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm.

·        Hoping to get three white teas with two sugars, read for three hours and wanna watch the episode of The Good Doctor that PIG mum kindly taped for me three days ago!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: