Monday, November 26, 2018

Tuesday Post 277


Good afternoon! I’ve done a good bit of plodding today, but don’t have a number to login coz I’m still awaiting the arrival of my new Wally! >< Instead, just lemme note down that TWFT topic’s ‘Look For A True Friend’ and that most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters!!! >< Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • 2nd last torture session for the year with Vincent the bloody physio! Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session. Reaching for both hands, leaning forwards, wall pushups, weightshifting, standing on Erf's tippytoes for forty seconds and bimanual task holding box and walking without Ela straightening,
  • went to buy groceries from Pinelands Coles; learnt the Christmas edition of the Little Shop thing doesn’t begin until December 7th!
  • At 4:31pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. Now, lemme play one mopre lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Else play two toms lasting between six and seven minutes to make up for it. XD
  • Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah with Pastor Suen and his wife, Aunty Harmony! They live in Wishart and have two primary school-aged boys.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Hitting Toastmasters with Carol tonight! If it’s our last normal meeting, I’m officially getting a MILKSHAKE with my Happy Meal!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: