Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Post 277b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! It’ll be @ least one week before I have a plodding total to login … *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

·        When PIG mum came downstairs from pigland, first I had to let her gleefully force me on those exercises that the human movementist guy had left me for six minutes.

·        After noting that time down, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :p table, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Arvo tea was one yummy banana. Trust PIG mum to turn that into exercises too; Ela held the cup and practised wrist extensions while Era forked banana.

·        Arvo tea was washed down with one cup of oolong tea before I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces.

·        After using the loo for one more tinkle, I dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Just chatting with Kat right now; in her professional physio opinion, physio isn’t really needed for two weeks after Botox. Tried asking PIG mum would she please cancel whoever coming in toms then, but she’s being mean and refused, saying that I didn’t have NAB physio last week … WTF … >< *sigh*

·        Dad of course sided with PIG mum, saying that should I protest, he’d not take us out for dinner together tonight! *sigh*

·        Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: