Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday Post 274d

Probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1923; never fear, I'm certain I'll have passed 2000 before the night's out. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • When Faith arrived, I stayed online before taking my almost quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Faith who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Now @ 5:14pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:52. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • I had one tinkle before Faith flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Faith rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one juicy yummy pear and a proper sized mug of white tea sweetened with two teapoonfuls of sugar. Dad had ordered I wait ten minutes before returning online; after Faith (from Kenya and two years older than me; her partner's also from Kenya and a painter) had finished cleaning the bathroom.
  • While I returned online, Faith (who's studying social work @ uni) gently massaged Ela for twenty minutes.
  • Not sure why dad sent Faith packing five minutes early? I used the loo once more myself @ 5:55pm for two tinkles.
  • Heading to Dr. Lee's tonight for another small group Bible study~
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Seeing Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session toms but not attending the NAB. Dani's minding me from like 12:30pm till 4pm then Kim's taking me out to With one Voice @ night.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very lil's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: