Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday Post 262d

one final greeting for Thursday! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2141. Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?
  • Before Kim left, I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • The human movementist guy came and taught me some new exercises. He bought me this red theraband!
  • When he left, I happily tootled online for the remainder of my most important two hours online, but then had to let dad gleefully force me on thirty-three minutes of impractical mat exercises for him.
  • But then dad took me down to the Glen hotel for dinner! He only ordered one meal (pork ribs) with one entree (Peking duck spring rolls) for us, meaning I seriously got piss little, but I just remembered the 'happy full' status I was in after lunch (it happens rarely; mostly I'm only barely satiated) and didn't voice any protest. Besides, dad held hands with me walking to and from The Glen, meaning I'm positive I walked 'well', with Erf passing Elf every single step.
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I think Carol's coming to mind me from 10am till midday; must get outta bed the moment she arrives else I'll be back in bed for another night's sleep before twelve hours have passed!
  • Expecting tasteless leftovers for lunch; like I said, I'm just gonna happily remember the awesome two meals I had out today instead!
  • Think Alayna's coming for a meeting? It's been a fortnight since I saw her last, hasn't it?
  • Seeing Ray for some early arvo massage and acupuncture. Must remember to remind him that PIG mum's coming home this weekend and she'll take over all the yapping. Aunty Ann just laughed and hugged me; Ray'll prolly laugh and say, "That's okay; we can all talk together." Only it really never is: PIG mum yaps, Ray makes affirmative sounds which sets her off again and I just can't be bothered talking! XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Toms night I'm hoping to watch one, if not both, the television episodes I taped Monday and Tuesday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: