Saturday, November 24, 2018

Sunday post 277


Good afternoon! Firstly, I’ll unfortunately not know how many steps I’ve been hard @ work plodding till @ least next week coz Wally perished and PIG mum doesn’t know where she put Spare; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Put God To The Test!’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s just eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:50am this morning when nature called. Never mind; hopefully I can score more before 2018 finishes; there’s still just over one month left!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:38, I lasted 5:08. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Nature called again around 6:20am; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 2:54pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted sth like a memorable 7:12!
  • Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, PIG mum’s infernal alarm clock making it’s first ‘doot’ being my wakeup call to use the pot :p once again @ 7:30am. Right afterwards, PIG mum comes down and hits me with the eye goo, also helping me with not only a bra strap but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread tossed into it, one full mug of water (which I toss down the sink coz PIG mum’s upstairs changing XD), all my usual drugs :p and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast,

I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!



  • Breakfast finished, I turn the alarm on, get into the car and while PIG mum drives us to church, silently tell the cruel and unfaithful God how I wish there was ANY OTHER WAY into heaven without Him.
  • At church, I hike downstairs, use the loo once then enter class.
  • There are only two lessons left this year! Today Pastor Chris taught session six, and five students attended.
  • Afterwards, I managed in the normal toilets (the disabled one was occupied), grabbed a lil morning tea and sat beside Leanne’s granny.
  • Time for service, I hauled myself upstairs and grabbed my usual seat. PIG mum dashed off for her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible Study like my dearest dad does.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything plus the harmony for two songs; Era and Ela also clapped along for another but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Lisa Li! Her sermon was about IJM.
  • After communion, I used the loo for one more tinkle then PIG mum tootled us off to the Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch. Dad and I had the five dollar deal; PIG mum just got herself a one dollar hamburger. Over lunch, I happily read the day’s Sunday Mail~
  • Originally, PIG mum said we had to buy milk before returning home, but just my luck, it started raining! “My clothes!” PIG mum screeched, and instead tootled us home so she could save them. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum did come downstairs earlier and rescue the clothes from outside coz she said it looks like it’s gonna storm soon, but the skies are currently silent …
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Toms: fingers crossed I’ll get to watch Nine’s morning news!
  • Expecting dad to come back home and have bland tasteless leftovers for lunch with us~
  • Tina’s coming @ 1:30pm and coming with to hydro. >< Must remember to start noting them down in my physio spreadsheet for next year! The session toms will be the 5th I’ve endured. ><
  • She’ll see me showered before leaving @ 4pm/4:30pm; fingers crossed I can read for one hour and maybe even watch Nine’s nightly news @ 6pm!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: