Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday Post 277e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! *sigh* Will prolly haveta wait until next week before I can log in a plodding total again, so just final, final events for tonight?

·        I was happily writing my special blog post (having already reached the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to) and waiting for 9pm to arrive before visiting the loo once more when PIG mum gleefully forced me to do thirty-three minutes worth of those exercises Alyssa had gone through with me this morning. Seriously, I can’t help but think she sits besides me and orders me around coz she seriously gets a kick from telling me what to do, because obviously I understand each exercise without her having to reiterate it!

·        Meaning it wasn’t until 9:15pm that I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><

·        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me to Ho Lin Wah for half a lunch; I need my HK-style cold milk tea!

·        But maybe she’d rather take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for lunch? It’s closer than heading to Ho Lin Wah then back to Aunty Ann’s for a comfy massage, see. Her choice, although I’d love a HK-style cold milk tea!

·        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! Will haveta stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower.

·        Oh, and if toms night’s meeting the last before our break-up party. I’m officially getting a MILKSHAKE with my Happy Meal!! :D Hence why I won’t bother grousing that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*

·        Fingers crossed also that PIG mum’ll lemme do each Lumosity brain game once before I haveta let her boot me off to hit the sack!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That’s only like the second time it’s happened on a Monday before! XD

No comments: