Sunday, November 11, 2018

Monday Post 275c


Three good mornings! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1089. Ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Lol, I couldn’t remember was Alyssa coming @ 10am/10:30am! Anyhow, I used the loo once @ 9:55am and did a stinky unspeakable, because just happily reading Strange New Worlds IV and waiting for her arrival.
  • Dad let her inside when she arrived, and Ela spent the next hour working hard with her.
  • I walked her out before returning online. Alas that dad’s already going on about gleefully forcing me to do goodness knows how long of stupid mat work exercises for him, but surprisingly he’ll lemme watch Nine’s morning news first! So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Nine's morning news was read aloud by Sophie Walsh. All the interesting surnames I saw: Wacker, Macron (heard), Trump, Kearsley, Widodo (heard), Vieira, Corlis, Best, Finch, Nikorima, Verstappen Putland and Beatty. Sport was read out by Mike Morrigan. 17-27 for Brisbane toms. 1AUD = 72.24 US cents.

No comments: