Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Post 275e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2719 (ha, I’ve passed 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Caribbean Pines. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Watching Nine’s nightly news was great; I can’t remember the last time I had to watch two separate news bulletins in one day!
  • Alas that I had to let dad gleefully force me on thirty-three minutes of impractical mat exercises for him. I tried telling him that the legs were sore from walking so much during hydrotherapy this arvo, but it’s not like he cared. *sigh*
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one yummy Chinese mushroom, one slice of yummy black fungus, three little red dates, two slices of tasteless soup pork and one delicious but tiny chunk of duck, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts, and it’s only Monday! XD

No comments: