Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Wednesday Post 262c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1446 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Ashleigh arrives to mind me come 12:30pm!! Righteo, here's take two: let's start off with last night's events first!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:26pm, I lasted 6:31. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I took myself over @ 6:45pm and just waited for him, coz dad was happily yapping with Uncle Alan!
  • After the usual tasteless boiled dinner, I used the loo once more then dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee's for small group.
  • I grabbed the comfy armchair; last night nine attended and we did a Bible study from Mark chapter seven somewhere till Mark chapter eight somewhere.
  • Thanks to Alex who brought choco-pies for everyone! He unwrapped one for me; I placed him on the armrest as Bible Study progressed when suddenly Dr. Lee was like, “Um, Em, your choco-pie …” I looked, and he’d slipped down the armrest onto the armchair proper, about to fall off and hit the floor! “Eep, help, save him!” I mock-wailed. Alex laughed, leaned over calmly, picked up the choco-pie and restored him to the armrest. XD
  • Afterwards, thanks to Alex who dropped me back off home, and thanks to Sarah who walked with, keeping her mobile light on so I could better see where I was going.
  • Now @ 1:03pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 7:35!
    • Back home, I used the loo once, quickly did each Lumosity brain game one time then hit the sack.  Oh, and isn’t Uncle Alan the coolest neighbour ever? While I was brushing teeth, he came over with a slice of his birthday cake for me! I kinda mumbled profuse thanks with a toothbrush stuck in my mouth. XD
    • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:50am beginning 
      a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, life’s heaps easier what with her being in Hong Kong right now; these three weeks will be as much a break for me as it is for her! XD
    • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :p until Kim comes to help me up @ 9am.
      Cheers,
    • Em. ^^

No comments: