Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Post 276b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1644. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • After enjoying my most important two hours online, I began composing for my GCCW homework for our penultimate meeting this Thursday!
  • When PIG mum tumbled down from pigland and summoned me over for arvo tea, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • For the next thirty-odd minutes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta getting to boss me around, tell me what I’m not doing right enough for her, etc. *sigh*



  • That done, I thought I could finally shower, but no: then I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on twenty-nine minutes of those impractical exercises Stephen set for me.



  • Finally, shower. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with Elf’s AFO and my bra strap.



  • Did a stinky unspeakable before returning online~



  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!



Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: