Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Post 263e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2418 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “God’s Got Reasons”. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • After breakfast, I was ready to plop online but instead, mother demanded I do those exercises Steve had set me first. No biggie, I did them, then popped briefly online.
  • Was hoping to watch Seven’s morning news, but instead PIG mum says we’re going; haircut time!
  • Now @ 8:36pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46; that’s today’s quotas satisfied and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because today I’ve had a MASSIVE day and played noteworthy games lasting 7:20, 8:40 and even 11:38!
  • PIG mum tootles us off to Calamvale Central. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM today (and I confirmed my suspicions that she’s trying to get the volume down to the single digits) and today, Era helped EWla stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of four.
  • Some Chinese speaking girl cut my hair from Go Cutt.
  • Then we had lunch @ Chatterbox; Dino was there!
  • Saw Ray for acupuncture and massage; he tried to talk with PIG mum about how much I hate hydro, but she was adamant I continue. *sigh* I’d persevere if I could  see any benefit/improvement, but last time there wasn’t ANY, just that I stank of chlorine and had to get covered in pee soaked water! >< *sigh*
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Kim announced her arrival one minute late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kimwho kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back outside to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Fridays~ XD

No comments: