Sunday, November 4, 2018

Monday Post 274c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly,  Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1818 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after I let dad gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid mat exercises for him!. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Once Carol comes back, I use the pot :p for one more tinkle and she gets me kitted, before we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Carol who squirts me out some toothpaste~
Teeth brushed, I head outside to the gobbling :P table, where breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge, one slice of buttered toast, all my usual drugs :p and one mug of white tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! That done, I plop online for awhile, while Carol comes and gives Ela a very gentle massage for like twenty minutes.
    • Before Alyssa arrives, I use the loo once more for two tinkles. Once's she's here, Carol leaves.
    • At 4:46pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    • Now @ 4:58pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:09. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played two more memorable ones, one lasting 7:47 and the other 8:36!

      Cheers,

      Em. ^^

      P.S. Just watched Nine's 6pm news; are the interesting surnames I saw: Arvier, Prain, Hucker, Youngberry, Gucchiara, McAulay, Watene, Flame (heard), Waterstreet, Glover, Tate, Best, Conti (heard), Witten, McMurry (heard), Bernhardt, Kingston, Mickenbecker, Darion (heard, first name) and Blazak. $1AUD equals 76.96USc. Weather today: 21-31; weather toms: 21-33 for Mt. Gravatt

No comments: